Photoluminescent Exit Sign Red with 100-foot Viewing Distance
Easy to utilize TES-PHOTO-100 photoluminescent exit sign series eliminates the need for framing and easily mounts permanently to the wall with no visible fastening devices. Signs are lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene; the 3/16â back-plate is available in red, green or black. The letters and arrows are 1/8â thick dimensional photoluminescent polypropylene. The PCX exceeds all major building code requirements. If needed, we can supply ceiling or right angle mounting brackets in red, green, or black. Each EXIT sign comes with 2 arrows so only one sign needs to be ordered and inventoried.
- Completely non-electrical photoluminescent technology is ultra energy-efficient
- Pays for itself almost immediately by eliminating the cost of running conduit to exit signage
- Choice of black, red, or green face colors
- Maintenance free technology
- Perfect for already constructed facilities which need additional exit signs
- Ultra low profile design
- Installs in minutes
- 25+ year life expectancy
- No operating costs
- No batteries to maintain
- Uses ambient light to charge and glow in the dark when electrical power is lost
- Suitable for high and low level installations
- Non-radioactive and non-toxic
- Wet location approved
- Option for directional chevron arrow kit included
- 50 foot ETL Listed viewing distance
- 5-year warranty
Signs are lightweight injection molded polypropylene with 1/8â thick dimensional photoluminescent polypropylene letters and arrows.
Non-electrical photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark technology utilizes ambient lighting to charge and illuminates without dependence on electrical backup during an emergency. The PCX features a 50 foot ETL Listed foot viewing distance with minimal maintenance (occasional dusting) during its 25+ year life expectancy. Minimum 5 foot-candle (54 lux) external unfiltered light source (fluorescent, metal halide, or mercury vapor illumination, etc.) must be present on the sign face at all times of building occupancy.
Our sign eliminates the need for framing and easily mounts permanently to the wall with no visible fastening devices. If needed, we can supply ceiling or right angle mounting bracket in 3 available colors.
Will illuminate for a minimum 90 minutes after ambient light has been removed from the environment, such is the case often with AC power loss during fires, earthquakes, and other emergency situations.
The TES-PHOTO-100 EXIT sign has been tested and listed ETL in accordance with UL 924 and complies with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NFPA 5000, JCAHO, OSHA , ICC - IBC, ICBO - UBC, BOCA - NBC, SBCCI - SBC, 1/UFC, CA Bldg. Code