Adagio Series Architectural Exit Sign with Emergency Lighting
The Adagio Series LED Exit Sign with Emergency Lighting features a contemporary and compact housing design offering emergency pathway illumination via brilliant, adjustable Halogen or LED MR16 heads. The Exit stencil is articulated by a Long-Life LED light source that utilizes indirect refractive technology to provide evenly distributed illumination while assuring low maintenance costs and energy efficiency. The housing consists of durable injection molded thermoplastic with push-to-snap assembly, and comes optionally with a vandal resistant shield and tamper-proof screws. The lighting heads are shielded by a clear, shatter-proof, polycarbonate cover. Available in single or double face configurations and ability to be wall or ceiling mounted. Easy to install canopy and field-selectable snap-in/out chevrons allow for quick and easy installation. The unit comes standard with a manual "Push to Test" button which can be optionally upgraded to include an onboard Self Testing and Diagnostic micro-controller to perform self-tests on a monthly basis while identifying as well displaying failures of the electrical components: battery, battery charger, lamps, LEDs. The back up power consists of either sealed, maintenance-free lead calcium or Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) which can be configured to supply and emergency power for up to a 50 watt load for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Indirect refractive technology provides bright, even illumination.
- Choice of MR16 Halogen Lamps, shielded by a clear polycarbonate cover. Optional MR16 LED lamps with life expectancy 50,000+ hours.
- Exit sign long-life LED light source assures low maintenance costs and superior illumination.
- Durable injection-molded thermoplastic housing with push-to-snap design. Optional vandal-resistant shield with tamper-proof screws.
- Available with sealed, maintenance-free, Lead Calcium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries.
- Dual voltage input: 120/277 VAC. Optional advanced diagnostic circuitry, flasher/buzzer, fire alarm activated flasher.
- Remote load capacity up to 50 watts when supplied with no heads.
- Available in single or double face configurations both with means for ceiling mounting.
- Easy to install canopy and field-selectable snap-in/out chevrons for quick and easy installation.
- UL924 Listed for Damp Location.
- 5-year full warranty (excluding lamps and fuses), subject to proper installation and maintenance.
|120v/277v || ||White, Black || ||UL 924 Listed || ||17" x 3 3/8" X11 1/4" |
| || || || || || || |
|60Hz || ||Red, Green || ||LED || ||Themoplastic |
| || || || || || || |
|Universal || || Pop Out / Pop In || ||Halogen, LED || ||Top, Back, Pendant |
| || || || || || || |
|Flasher, Buzzer || ||Manual, Automatic || ||50 watts || ||Damp Location |
The Adagio comes standard with a dual voltage input of 120/277VAC. The unit is suitable for wall or ceiling mount. The unit frame and face plates are made of injection-molded durable high-impact thermoplastic and come standard with snap in/out chevrons. No screws are necessary to hold the faceplate or back plate to the housing. The one piece thermoplastic frame is molded in white (optional black). The faceplates feature a uniformly illuminated legend. The exit sign light source is comprised of ALINGAP light emitting diodes (LED) that provide illumination in normal and emergency operation. An LED-sensitive diffuser is mounted behind the legend to provide the 6 high by 3/4 stroke letters with even illumination. The unit is equipped with two emergency heads with tool-less adjustable swivels and long-life MR-16 halogen lamps of either 6v or 12v and up to 12 watts or optional LED lamps of 12v and 4 watts. Each lamp is protected by a snap-on, shock-absorbent, transparent polycarbonate cover.
The unit is equipped with a test switch and a green pilot light, located on the face plate above the EXIT legend. The battery charger is driven by a micro-controller. All electronic circuitry (charger, LED driver, LEDs) are installed on a single printed circuit board PCB.
When equipped with the optional advanced diagnostic functionality the unit will automatically self test for one minute every 30 days, 30 minutes in the 6th month and 90 minutes annually. When a fault is detected, the bi-color pilot-light shall turn from green to red and shall flash, identifying the source of the failure: battery, charger circuitry, lamp load, LED strip
White or Black
White or Black
Back (Wall), Top (Ceiling), Pendant (Optional. Used when high ceilings are present to extend the sign lower. Requires Pendant stem length to be specified) .
The unit frame and face plates are made of injection-molded durable high-impact thermoplastic and come standard with snap in/out chevrons
50F to 110F Indoors.
Width: 17", Depth: 3 3/8", Height: 11 1/4"
Width: 17", Depth: 3 3/8", Height: 12 3/8" - Canopy is 4 7/8" deep.
Exit Illumination Source
High Efficiency, Long life ALINGAP LED technology using less than 2 watts.
Emergency Light Illumination Source
Brilliant Halogen MR16 available in either: 6v 6w, 6v 10w, 12v 10w, 12v 12w, or LED 12v 4w
AC Power Consumption
0.11 / 0.05 A when configured with 6v DC or 0.22 / 0.08 A when configured using 12v DC
Standard: Maintenance Free Sealed Lead Calcium or Optional NiMH. For wattages loads up to 24w either can be selected. Configurations above 24w require NiMH. Damp Locations require NiHM battery.
Backup Times by Battery Type and Load
|Exit Sign ||Battery Type ||120/277vac ||Less than 2w ||- ||- ||- ||- |
|6v12w ||LC ||120/277vac ||0.11/0.05 A ||12 ||8 || || |
|6v12w ||NiMH ||120/277vac ||0.11/0.05 A ||12 ||9 || || |
|6v24w ||LC ||120/277vac ||0.11/0.05 A ||24 ||16 ||12 ||9 |
|12v24w ||LC ||120/277vac ||0.22/0.08A ||24 ||16 ||12 ||9 |
|12v24w ||NiMH ||120/277vac ||0.22/0.08A ||24 ||16 ||12 ||9 |
|12v40w ||NiMH ||120/277vac ||0.22/0.08A ||40 ||30 ||20 ||15 |
|12v50w ||NiMH ||120/277vac ||0.22/0.08A ||50 ||36 ||24 ||18 |
Unit comes standard with Push-to-test button. Optional upgrade includes Self testing with Advanced Diagnostics. The optional advanced diagnostic functionality will automatically self test for one minute every 30 days, 30 minutes in the 6th month and 90 minutes annually. When a fault is detected, the bi-color pilot-light shall turn from green to red and shall flash, identifying the source of the failure: battery, charger circuitry, lamp load, LED strip
Long-Life ultra efficient LEDs ensure low maintenance. The halogen MR16 heads are rated for 3000 hours of emergency operation whereas the optional LED heads are expected to last 50,000+ hours.
Standard universal design features snap-fit single/double face option with chevron pop outs for easily configuring no-arrow, left arrow, right arrow, or both arrow set ups as well as 120v/277v dual voltage capability.
- Turn off AC power.
- Route AC unswitched circuit of rated voltage into electrical box and leave 6 of wire length.
- Remove face plate screws (only for some models). Remove the combo front door using a coin or a screwdriver at the top or bottom of the door. Arrows on the frame point towards the front door.
- Determine the mounting position (wall or ceiling). Note: a canopy(6) is required for ceiling mount.
- Adagio accepts input voltages of 120 VAC, 277 VAC. Therefore, connect the black (120 VAC) or orange (277 VAC) and white (common) leads to the building utility. Connect the green wire to the ground. Unused primary wire must be insulated to prevent shorting.
Back, Top Ceiling with canopy, Top Pendant with optional Pendant Kit available in a variety of lengths.
120v/277v 60hz with conduit entry on top and back.
- -BA= brushed aluminum exit stencil
- -FZ= flasher buzzer
- -FL= flasher
- -FA= fire alarm activated flasher
- -FBF= flasher buzzer + fire alarm activated flasher
- -ADNA= advanced diagnostics nonaudible (not available with 1250H )
- -AD= advanced diagnostics (not available with 1250H )
- -D3= time delay (15min)
- -VR= tamper proof screws
- -VR1= polycarbonate shield with tamper proof screws
- -KIN= Kinesis wired
- -KINRF= Kinesis wireless
The unit can be ordered with vandal/tamper screws.
The Adagio series is UL Listed for dry or damp indoor locations. The modern design comfortably suits retail, office, commercial, hospital, and hotel type installations.
UL Listed for dry and damp locations to UL924 specifications. Not Suitable for City of Chicago or NYC (5 Boroughs).
5 year full warranty* excluding fuses and lamps. *Must be installed as directed.
Indoor Dry and Damp Locations. Typical setting: Offices, Hospitals, Retail