TES Mini Thermoplastic LED Emergency Light Unit White Download TES-MES Mini Thermoplastic LED Emergency Light Unit White Cut Sheet
The TES-MEL-1 LED thermoplastic emergency light is the only LED emergency light available today at less than $20 per unit. Compared to the TES-EL-1, the use of LED lamps instead of traditional incandescent lamps reduces the size of the unit by 50%. Since LED lamps use a fraction of the electricity that incandescent lamps consume, the battery inside the TES-MEL-1 is much smaller than then all other emergency lights. The TES-MEL-1 is ideal for all types of applications, from commercial to retail. The TES-MEL-1 is favored for its sturdy construction and long lasting nickel cadmium battery backup system. The TES-MEL-1 has an expected product lifespan of at least 10 years. The TES-MEL-1 is UL 924 Listed and code compliant throughout North America.
- Damp location rated
- Universal J-box mounting with quick-connect adapters for fast, simple installation
- Most compact emergency light on the market
- Unique, fully adjustable round LED lamp heads
- Completely self-contained
- Fully automatic operation
- 3.6v premium grade, nickel cadmium battery with 10 year expected life
- Environmentally coated, solid state charger
- Low voltage disconnect, protects battery from deep discharge
- 120/277 VAC operation
- Fully adjustable 1.0 watt, glare-free lighting heads
- Injection-molded, V-0 flame retardant, high impact, thermoplastic housing
- Low-profile test switch and LED charge rate indicator light
- Regulated charge voltage
- AC lockout
- Overload/short circuit protection
- Brown-out protection
- UL 924 Listed
Unit & Lamp Housing: Precision molded housings constructed of flame retardant, corrosion proof thermoplastic. Units resist denting, peeling, scratching and corrosion. Not recommended for outdoor use. Finish: Textured white.
Maintenance-free, nickel cadmium provides an estimated service life of 10 years with an operating temperature range of 65°F (19°C) to 85°F (30°C).
Charging circuit is solid state type with constant current charge and transfer design. Circuit is brown-out protected and provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency run time and recharge time of 12 hours. Push to test switch and an LED AC indicator provides simple means for manual test.
Units are mountable in any orientation, on wall or ceilings. A universal mounting pattern and rear key hole slots are provided.
Any component that fails due to manufacturers defect is guaranteed for 5 year from time of shipment. Battery is prorated for 5 years. Warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper installation, abuse, fire or acts of God. Lamps are not covered.